x3 asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

is this a cute haircut????

i'm planning on getting a haircut on saturday and i was wondering if a long layered bob (like it's longer in the front and shorter in the back, but it comes down to a couple of inches past the shoulder) would be cute?

oh, and if i do get this haircut, would it look fine if i tousled it for that messy look or curled it (my hair is naturally straight, and i'm getting sick of it)

my face is oval shaped.

Favorite Answer

I think it could be very cute, but make sure that the front isn't a lot longer than the back, especially if you have thin hair. I saw somebody the other day with that cut but the front was WAAY longer than the back, and it really didn't look good at all. But then again, I've seen people that have done similar things to what you are saying, and I thought it looked amazing.

I had the whole long bob thing and it was cute but...extremly hard to style and looked mega funky in a pony tail! so...unless you want to go through the trouble cool but beware

Looks nice on longer face so far that ive seen.

depends, they can look really good on some people and really bad on others. if you posted a picture of yourself people would be able to tell if it would be good or not. i think messy look would look good. maybe even jazz it up if you're sick of your straight hair, accessorize with headbands, bows, clips, etc.

It totally depends the shape of you face.

not so cute