Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

do girls like it when a male write them a letter?

thanks giving is coming soon and I really want to thank this girl for changing my life. she has a boyfriend and she told me she love me a year ago and just last week she said she was pride of me for making all city in football and said I mean I lot to her. long story short I'm not good with words I been thought a lot so I attend to hold my Emotion inside or use them towards football and boxing. should I call her or write her a letter or just tell her face to face that I she change my life and specail to me

If you can gather the courage, then go for it and just tell her! If you think you won't be able to do it, a letter is normally considered sweet. Though letters do tend to be passed around a bit, so if you write a letter to her you take a chance of others reading it. Talking on the phone means she can't SEE that you mean it when you say it to her. So going up to her is the best choice.

write her the letter n explain to her in person why u feel that way :-)

I like it when i get a letter from a guy especially if its heartfelt and honest..go for it. :)

i love it when they do that! its so funny to hear what they have to say, as long as its not a lot of poetry.