Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

do girls like it when a male write them a letter?

thanks giving is coming soon and I really want to thank this girl for changing my life. she has a boyfriend and she told me she love me a year ago and just last week she said she was pride of me for making all city in football and said I mean I lot to her. long story short I'm not good with words I been thought a lot so I attend to hold my Emotion inside or use them towards football and boxing. should I call her or write her a letter or just tell her face to face that I she change my life and specail to me

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

If you can gather the courage, then go for it and just tell her! If you think you won't be able to do it, a letter is normally considered sweet. Though letters do tend to be passed around a bit, so if you write a letter to her you take a chance of others reading it. Talking on the phone means she can't SEE that you mean it when you say it to her. So going up to her is the best choice.

• 1 decade ago

write her the letter n explain to her in person why u feel that way :-)

• 1 decade ago

I like it when i get a letter from a guy especially if its heartfelt and honest..go for it. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i love it when they do that! its so funny to hear what they have to say, as long as its not a lot of poetry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.