Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

So i have two more weeks left on birth control. What can i do after they are finished.?

I do not want to take them anymore. Do i stick on the condom after they are finished or can i start another form of birth control? Please let me know thank you.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can do either really. talk to your obgyn about other forms of birth control they can really help you pick what will work best for you.

• I'd call your doctor to talk about getting on another form of contraceptive. If you don't want the hassle of taking a pill everyday, think about getting on the Depo shot or else the patch. Both are effective forms but you should still use a condom to prevent STDs. Keep taking your pills until you get on another form (so the contraceptive stays in your system...). If you don't want to be treated with medical birth control, use condoms. I'd also like to suggest using spermicidal lube, but most condoms have that on them already. And even if he is wearing a condom, have him pull-out when he ejaculates.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.