Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 1 decade ago

How does Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl act when she doesn't like her mothers boyfriend in the books & tv?

Examples of how she acts around them. Does she talk to them, ignore them, stay away from them? If she speaks to him what does she say or give me an example of what you think she would say or how she'd act. Quotes would be great. Tell me all that you know about miss blair. Even beyond this subject. tell me your favorite thigns she has said whether it be from the book or the tv.

10 pts to whoever gives me the most and best information!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In the books she never could stop her mother from dating Cyrus. Her mother also wasn't a fashion designer. She just ignored Cyrus more than anything, and he was much different in the books. He was a slob and less refined than the one on tv.

• eva
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Blair cannot stand Cyrus Rose in the books or the TV show. She is a B***h in both the TV series and the books. She hates Cyrus, and Cyrus is introduced in the beggining of the books, and in the show he is introduced in the second season. Blair talks to him a bit in the show when he does the whole Cyndi Lauper thing at her birthday party. But in the books she completely ignores him and doesn't care what he is like. She refuses to change her last name to Rose when Blair's mom and him get married. In the show and b,Blair is similar. In the books though she does sometimes wear leather pants and metallic skirts and doesn't always wear prim and proper clothes. In the show and books Blair is queen bee before Serena comes back, but Blair has a younger brother named Tyler in the books who is 11 and she is afraid he is becoming a loser. Blair's idol in the book is Audrey Hepburn, and in the show it is Grace Kelly. Both in the books and show she wants to desperately go to Yale. My favorite Blair quote is a tie between in Summer Kind of Wonderful(season 2) "That damn mother chucker" and " Hot lifeguards are like kleenex, use once and then throw away."

Source(s): books and show
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

enhance ur own experience of desire. besides, her character is the elite of long island. u won't be able to have adequate money the dressmaker stuff a woman like her might placed on. theres no way funds could be the comparable as abercrombie and hollister!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.