Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What should I do? He's leaving soon. Should I talk to him?

I'm not even going to lie I'm in love with my ex i think I always will be. After we broke up we stayed friends it was really nice cause we knew all of each others history and we always there for each other. I was very content with being his friend because he was always there and could always make my day better. Then one day I found out he and his family were moving (they live with us) and right around that day he stopped talking to me. A couple days later I asked him what was wrong and he was like nothing leave me alone so I was like okay whatever and he was like thanks. It was weird cause he hasn't done anything like that in long time.

He's moving in 2 days (not far away at all) and I want to talk to him and I really want him to be a part of my life cause he's really important to me. What should I do? Should I talk to him or not and what should I say if I do? If I shouldn't talk to him then what should I do.

Please don't tell me to forget about him because the more I try the more I think about him.

oh and why do you think he's doing this?

• Favorite Answer

Yes talk

you never know he could love you too

talk to him or you would keep thinking what if

and might regret it later

like i never told this one girl i like her but later on she got with my best friend and later she told me that she like me

and now am like why didn't i tell her

don't make the same mistake i did

go for it girl!!!!!!!!!!!

go talk to him. he needs to know what the hell you want from him.