Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Im sooo confused and its over guys .....?

WELL I HAD A BOYFRIEND WE HAD A GREAT TIME..I LIKED HIM FOR SO LONG AND EVEN IF I WAS WITH ONE GUY I STILL HAD FEELINGS FOR THE FIRST GUY EBEN IF WE WERE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND.BUT THEN WE BROKE UP OVER A LIE ANOTHER GIRL TOLD HIM BUT SHE WANTED US TO BREAK UP BEACUSE SHE WANTED HIM FOR HERSELF....A COUPLE OF MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND IVE MET A NEW GUY AND HE TREATS ME SOO GOOD I NEVER THOUGHT A GUY WOULD TRAET ME THIS WAY...HE REASPECTS ME AND KEEPS ME HAPPY IM NOT SAYING THE FIRST GUY DIDNT...HE DID DO WHAT EVERY GIRL WISHED FOR BUT SO IS THIS NEW GUY AND RECENTLY MY X HAS BEEN TALKING TO ME AND GIVING ME THOSE FEELINGS AGIAN BUT SO IS THE NEW(FIRST) GUY...AND THEY BOTH ASKED ME TO BE THEIR GIRLFRIEND AND IDK WAT 2 DO!!!!!!!!!!!????

CAN SOME 1 HELP ME? IM SOO CONFUSED

1 Answer

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.