Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i signed my contract but can i make a change before i go to basic?

i just want to add speacial forces school to my contract. not change the length to shorten it, not change my job, i want to go to sf school. can i do that?


roger that. is there an 18 series job that is for intel? i know theres mdiecal, engineering, weapons, and com. but is there an intell guy?

3 Answers

  • SFC M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    SF is not something that can just be "added on." It is possible to have SF in your contract, but that IS your job, not just something extra.

    The only "extra" school that can be added on to your contract like that is Airborne.

    You can change your contract before you ship off to training, but make sure you know what you are asking for.

  • 1 decade ago

    Your going to have to change your MOS to 18x Special Forces recruit .. Like it has been stated you cant just " add" SF to your contract .

  • 1 decade ago

    Everything is open to change right up until the day you swear-in again and ship-out for boot camp. Just tell your recruiter you might drop out of DEP if they don't let you change.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.