Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why is everyone going crazy for the new Blackberry Storm?

I was thinking of getting an iPhone,but then my dad told me about how his friend bought his daughters a Blackberry Storm.

I did a little research,watched some videos comparing the two and I can't decide.

What are the pros and cons of both of them?

Which one,at the end,is better to buy?

Favorite Answer

i went into verizon today. i played with the blackberry storm but kind of walked away disappointed. i didnt like the touch screen clickable feeling. you can try typing faster than its reading, but it doesnt read anything of which you clicked. or maybe i just didnt push hard enough... i dont know. but disappointed. ill be getting the iphone.i heard the storm is more for texting and messageing and iphone is more for web browsing. and iphone has so many more applications and lots of free ones from my research. while the blackberry may charge more for applications. and i wasnt too sure how to use youtube on there or if you get to watch videos...

Everyone isn't going crazy about the Blackberry Storm. I'm surely not.

I use an iPhone; it has incredible advantages for international use. However, AT&T wireless coverage is horrible in the southeast - I don't care what their map says. (iPhones only work "legally" on AT&T).

So, if I were stuck in the southeast, I might use a Verizon Blackberry Storm. Otherwise - iPhone all the way.

Also - remember the "software updates". Blackberry has been just horrible about this. iPhone (Apple) has been great with software updates!

From what i have heard the blacberry storm works better than the iphone. its really popular too and a lot of people dont have it. make people jelous and get the blackberry storm =)

• the iphone is better in speed and reliabilty but the storm has a few more options like mms. just get an iphone, jailbreak it and you have the equivalent of both in one. the blackberry is incapable of what a great jailbroken iphone can do

Source(s): for more info just email me

well the blackberry storm and the iphone are about them same thing, execpt that the storm's keyboard clicks.

It is on the verizon network and the apple is not. It all depends on the network you have. The popularity reason is due to the newness.

Because people are so caught up with the latest technological advances, they're slowly dehumanizing and forgetting what's important in life

Source(s): But whatever

It clicks when you press the screen.

They have no lives.

cause its the new phone out