Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Did anyone here not want either elect to win?

who here didn't vote for either Obama or McCain because you didn't agree with the things either of them stood for? and why?

I would have been for McCain...I just didn't really know how well he would do...they both scared me to be honest...and the RFID chip thing, I definitely understand

Favorite Answer

I wanted Obama to win. He did.

• R J

The third party people. Many felt a vote for either ws for the same old "good ole boy" deal. there has not been much help on Cap Hill. Most people are mad they are taking the lobbyist money or low mortgages or home remodeling or whatever and that they employ their families or their families work for the lobbyist, so a bunch didn't vote.

NOt sure why Soros dropped Bil Clinton, but now apparent. take care.

I wasn't for any of them because McCain wasn't meant to win in the first place. Don't wanna get to religious here, but in the next few years when obama carries out the amero, the RFID chips and all that, you will see.

I didn't like either of them all that much, but I would have rather had McCain win.

• DAR

I wrote in Ron Paul.

He stands for individual Americans and the Constitution, not for special interests.

I honestly didn't think McCain was the best choice, but I preferred him over Obama.

Not me, campaigned hard for Obama.

all I can say is that both sides are screwed up, and we NEED a different party to lead us.

if the both sides could not get along and work together then they should not be working at all.

McCain/Palin is still amazing in my book.

Of course, most people here are smart enough to know that both of those idiots are too stupid to be president!