Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anyone else have issues with watching shows on abc.com or is it with firefox?

I only watch TV online and lately it has been abc that has been having issues. It starts up just fine and then a few minutes into it it freezes the frame but the timer keeps moving and then 5-10 seconds later it resumes with where it should be but I've missed the previous few seconds. Or the video goes slow and the audio is playing real time so the scenes are off. After it does that it loses the full frame option and only lets me watch it in a thumbnail. If I try to do anything firefox freezes and says it's not responding. So I have to close it out and start over. Anyone have any advice? Thanks!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have installed the online tv software on my pc itself.

• rhein
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

i presumed it replaced into an stunning episode in spite of the undeniable fact that it replaced into finished bull$h!t. there is not any way in actual existence that the mummy could've been charged with something in the toddler's dying. BTW: Hearts has a stable occasion and debate. What if a vaccination brought about the dying of an adolescent? no you will be charged the two because it replaced right into a obtainable part-result and the prospect the parent chosen to take while vaccinating their baby. Civil healthful? according to danger, yet a homicide cost, no way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.