Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

How can my boyfriend straighten out his penis, because it curves to the right?

During intercourse in certain positions the curvature bothers me.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

move to England, drive on the other side of the road.

Source(s): worked for moby.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope thats what you get. Start getting creative with the positions till its just right. A curved penis can be more pleasurable than arrow straight. If you position yourself on it just right it will get the gspot just right and give you vaginally induced orgasms.

• 1 decade ago

i'm not sure if it could be straighten out, some people were born just like that. Also, it shouldn't bother you really, because the female reproductive organ is very flexible, and it can accept, however curvaceous, the male penis is.

• why straighten it, with a curve, he should be hitting the G-Spots!! just gotta work the right way both of you!!

Source(s): life expereinces
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

lol, that's funny...sorry.

i dunno, it's natural for some guys. either that or you gotta stop bitting his dick, haha. or maybe it's the sex position you do that makes it curve. do you both do a lot of spooning?

look, i'm sorry if it looks like i'm making a joke out of it. but seriously, if you really like than hopefully it shouldn't bother you.

i wish you a romantic love life!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get use to it or stop having sex because most guys do bend 1 way or the other. mine bends to the left.

• 1 decade ago

this is a penise disorder and it can be straightend. go onto and search for curved penis com thay can help you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are a freak.

• 1 decade ago

Honestly, he can't.

• A
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

have sex sideways? seriously.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.