Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I'm bored, what should I do?

I have a head ache that really hurts if I move my head too much, hence being on the computer.

Update:

I'm not sleepy

Update 2:

I'm not hungry

Update 3:

I know, why would people suggest masterbating. Why would I do that if my head hurts?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would suggest...

http://www.newgrounds.com/

Or something like that...

Also when I'm bored I like to read about something that catches my interest in the news!

Good luck and hope you feel better!

• 1 decade ago

For starters, I'd get off the computer, your head/neck is hurting because you've been straining your muscles for an hour or so by looking down, and your spine is misaligned from leaning in to the keyboard to type; which in turn hurts your neck, which in turn hurts your head. I'd get off and watch a little t.v, there is some good holiday stuff on. Or, bake something tasty; it takes about an hour to prepare and bake something, so you can watch t.v and anticipate your (brownies, cookies, ham?) to make while your watching, and then you're rewarded with a yummy treat!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You probably shouldn't go to sleep with a headache, try talking a hot bath , and put a warm wet cloth over your eyes, the reason why you are getting a headache from the computer is because of the type of light computers use, this will help trust me :).

• zoril
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You should get off the computer and relax with a cup of tea. Then go to bed and get a good night sleep.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take some advil and go to bed. Your headache will feel much better with sleep.

• 1 decade ago

well, take some tylnoll or asprin. then go to this website called girlsgogames.com it has some fun games there. if your head still hurts, mute your computer. there is also agame.com. it is the creater of girlsgogames.com.

• 1 decade ago

Sleep!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thats the same as me.

But much worse :( I didnt go to school today so yeah.

Uh..

Watch a movie :)

Im going to do that shortly.

• 1 decade ago

Take an aspirin. Go to bed. Tomorrow's another day. You'll find plenty to do tomorrow.

• Justin
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Listen to some Metallica on full blast. ROCK!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.