Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

I have to make a tv commercial for a high school project and I want it to be really funny. What can I do?

Me and a few friends of mine are doig a commercial for English class. We want it to be really, but all the ideas we came up were rejected by our teacher because they were school inappropriate...lol. It has to be school appropriate and really funny.

Favorite Answer

try using the same ideas you had but use less inappropriate items or find a clever way of getting the same message kinda of like when you want to say sh1t but say shitake mushrooms.