Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can I fall asleep when I'm not tired?

I have to get up early tomorrow, and I'm not even a little bit tired. Do you know any tricks to help me get to sleep? I'd prefer not to use medication.

Favorite Answer

eat a lot of food and drink loads of warm chamomile or peppermint tea, oh and if you have those xm or sirrius music channels put it on either classical or the old soul music channels

Download the Ricky Gervais podcasts. Karl Pilkingtons voice sends me to sleep within minutes, in a good way too!

I have always had problems with sleeping, I have now taken to using

my Ipod, it seems to shut down the things going on in my head and I'm

asleep in no time.

it may desire to be rigidity/rigidity it is holding you up. if your insomnia lasts for extra beneficial than 2 weeks, communicate on your physician. in case you could commit 8 hours of sleep on your schedule, i desire to advise taking Melatonin or Benadryl. they are the two non-habit forming. even with the indisputable fact that, i got here across that Melatonin's loses its result after taking it numerous situations. some human beings drink alcohol to assist them sleep. For me, this works, yet I awaken interior of a pair of hours with a headache. utilising marijuana facilitates additionally, yet in maximum locations its intake is prohibited. i be responsive to this sounds out of the standard, yet masterbating can enable you to loosen up sufficient to nod off straight away, and it would not fee any funds. stable luck and robust night ;)

• ignatz

Watch a real boring TV show or read a real boring book.

• i usually just force myself or stair at the wall lol or watch tv till i pass out:)