Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

Could someone please edit my essay for social work. ?

I strongly believe in the value of every human being and therefore I am going to devote my life in service to others. First, i would like to be treated with worth, value, respect and dignity. This is how I would treat others such as the disabled, elderly, homeless, and the poor that are the most helpless and subjugated individuals. We all deserve to be treated with fairness and equalization. I will support programs and services that serve to improve the quality of lives of others. I also believe in the inherit worth and dignity of an individual. I believe that everyone has dignity and worth, despite our differences, values, and cultural and ethnic diversity. It is these differences that I see as strengths among individuals, families, social groups, and in the community. I think that central to social work are the inherit dignity and worth of the person, every person deserves respect, value and worth. I believe that it is through our relationships that enables individuals to get their needs met, so human relationships are central to social work and are an important vehicle for change to promote, restore, and maintain the well-being of individuals. I am non-judgmental in working with diverse populations who differ in their cultures and ethnicity. I will treat all individuals that I serve equally and fairly. I will support people's right to relationships choices of having a homosexual or heterosexual relationship, or disabled individuals, and individuals in domestic violence situations. I will be non-judgmental and open to working with and helping all individuals. My role as a social worker is to promote the well-being and improve the quality of lives of these individuals, working towards a more ethical and equal society for all individuals. I also believe that integrity is an ethical principle that social workers have to behave in a trustful manner. Being honest is an ethical principle that individuals respect, both in personal and professional relationships. For example, if people can trust your word or actions, then it will make working with them that much easier. We must always maintain and uphold our integrity as professional social workers.

Favorite Answer

I strongly believe in the value of every human being; therefore, I am going to devote my life to be in service to others. First, I would like to be treated with worth, value, respect and dignity. This is also how I would treat others, such as the disabled, elderly, homeless, and the poor, who are the most helpless and subjugated individuals. We all deserve to be treated with fairness and equality. I will support programs and services that aim to improve the quality of lives of others. I also believe in the inherent worth and dignity of an individual. I believe that everyone has dignity and worth, despite our differences, values, and cultural and ethnic diversities. It is these differences that I perceive as strengths among individuals, families, social groups, and the community. I think that central to social work are the inherent dignity and worth of the person. Every person deserves respect, value and worth. I believe that it is through our relationships that individuals are able to meet their needs; so, human relationships are central to social work and are an important assets for change, in promoting, restoring, and maintaining the well-being of individuals. I am non-judgmental in working with diverse populations who differ in their cultures and ethnicity. I will treat all individuals that I serve equally and fairly. I will support people's right to carry on a homosexual or heterosexual relationship. I will also treat disabled individuals equally, and individuals in domestic violence situations. I will be non-judgmental and open to working with and helping all individuals. My role as a social worker is to promote the well-being and improve the quality of lives of these individuals, and working towards a more ethical and equal society for all individuals. I also believe that integrity is an ethical principle that social workers must follow in order to behave truthfully. Being honest is an ethical principle that individuals respect, both in personal and professional relationships. If people can trust your word or actions, then it will make working with them that much easier. We must always maintain and uphold our integrity as professional social workers.