What is the half-life of salvia divinorum?

I'd like to buy as much as I practically could use before it deteriorated to the point of being unusable, as it might become illegal soon.

Favorite Answer

lol, I'm laughing because I did the same thing last year! Needless to say, Ive had my extract for over a year now and its still as potent as ever. All you gotta do is keep it away from sunlight and moisture and you'll have it for many years to come. Ive heard some store it in a fridge, but I know nothing about that. Anyway, the best wholesale prices Ive found, keeping high quality standards, was from http://www.salvia.md/ Just shoot them an email with a proposal and see what happens. Anyway, that site is very informative, so you'll learn a lot I'm sure. Take care.