Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the half-life of salvia divinorum?

I'd like to buy as much as I practically could use before it deteriorated to the point of being unusable, as it might become illegal soon.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol, I'm laughing because I did the same thing last year! Needless to say, Ive had my extract for over a year now and its still as potent as ever. All you gotta do is keep it away from sunlight and moisture and you'll have it for many years to come. Ive heard some store it in a fridge, but I know nothing about that. Anyway, the best wholesale prices Ive found, keeping high quality standards, was from http://www.salvia.md/ Just shoot them an email with a proposal and see what happens. Anyway, that site is very informative, so you'll learn a lot I'm sure. Take care.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.