Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 decade ago

Adult rated shows make younger kids smart and well behaved?

When I was 5 my favorite show was Beavis and Butthead and I am hella' smarter than most people.

Does anyone agree?

Reading my ***.

Atleast now that I'm older I know what they mean when someone says "whackin' in my camper"

Well considering you just used Hella in a sentence speaks volumes as to your intelligence level.

That's hardly a scientific study, is it?

Also, there's nothing at all adult about Beavis And Butthead.

Nothing.

At.

All.

I think you are smart or you are not. And I also think kids should be kids.And not made to act like adults.Its the time your parents spend teaching you.And I always encouraged reading.

Source(s): Mom of 4

my 9 yr old watches csi, i had her at 13 yrs of age, were smarts