Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

okay so this boy ive know since 2nd grade ( were now in 10th)and i have been kinda sorta talking but now that ?

ive dyed my hair brown he has completly been ignoring me and he even said "why did you dye your hair" so i no it bothers him. he even snuck over in the summer, nothing happened we just caught up, so im really confused ? should i just forget him? its really hard since ive known him for years and i like him alot still. help please ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

Ugh. Okay, he only gives a crap about your looks. You got a sweet bod? He'll come back. If he cares that much about HAIR he's an idiot.

Source(s): High school.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, I think that stop acting like if u were cool and be the same kid u use to be.

• 1 decade ago

well if he doesn't like you ne more cuzz u died ur hair that a sure fire sign to lose him. a guy should like a girl for her personality not her looks. i hate that bullsh*t

Casanova

• 1 decade ago

don't forget about him, he might just not do well with change. just don't make it a big deal, if you don't make it a big deal, neither will he!

• 1 decade ago

maybe you should ask him if he's been acting weird because you dyed your hair .

• 1 decade ago

He's either shy or uninterested in you.

Source(s): I'm a guy.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

forget him, he's being shallow.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dont forget him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.