Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Did God really curse me?

With this horrible cramp in my leg! It hurts really bad!

Update:

some of you guys make me smile =D

Update 2:

haha do i exercise. I played baseball since I was 5 years old and Work out 4 5 days a week. Silly kids

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you shouldn't have called him a Dog!

lmao

Source(s): Atheist
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No God didn't curse you with the cramp in your leg.

It's a BLESSING!

You have a wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, SOMEONE around?

If not go find someone.

Get them to rub your leg. Look pitiful, it helps.

You know what to do next.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe He is trying to keep you humble. Just teasing. No, I don't think that the leg cramps may be attributed to a curse. I think a curse would be more like being struck with blindness or being struck by lightening. Hope you feel better soon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not only curse, cures, crucify, Cry, Crunch, Crimnch, Crilch, Closets, comblets and finally clitches.

Do not ask meanings of God words. Just follow blindly.

Oman sorry Omen sorry Amen sorry Oh! Man

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Give your leg rest and if it continues to hurt for 5-7 days visit a doctor.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why God? What did you do? Are you dehydrated?

Are you over exercising? Do you get calcium from

milk or supplements? Maybe it is the other side

after you. Did you sit in a cramped position?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i really don't think so! if you were cursed by God it would fall to blood line to and it would not be any thing like a pain in the leg ! it would be more like hes causing your kids to be born with major problems that would stop them from reproducing

• Jeff M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No I don't think so, but if you have sinned, He can raise his hand of protection from you (God holds His Word above His Name), and because of sin, you personally, have given place to the devil. Legal right, so to speak.After all, the devil's only job on earth is to steal, kill, and destroy.

• 1 decade ago

Darwin married his first cousin Emma -- their common grandparents were cousins too. Maybe you have a leg cramp becuase you use him for an icon...... LOL!

• 1 decade ago

Check your diet and get some exercise, unless you are injured. God is love,he does not curce anyone else but satan.

• 1 decade ago

Do you exercise! the body needs exercise!

Remember don't blame others for our mistakes, It is us ! who needs to be blame, for not exercising! remember balance in our body is the key to a healthy life style!

good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.