Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

How can I get invited to more parties?

I'm a twenty two year old college senior. Most of my friends graduated last year, and I don't have a lot of friends in the area. I want to go to more parties but I don't have friends in the area to invite me. What should I do to get invited to more parties, or find more parties? Don't say join a frat, because I'm 22 years old and a senior.

Favorite Answer

I see that there are chat rooms that you can go to and meet people in your area, so why don't you join one. Start chatting on-line and ask people hey who's from my town and do you know of any good party's in town, and you will be surprise who will answer.

find new friends, get to know them..

act nice, then for sure ur gonna get invited to their parties