help me with my easy math questions pls!!!!?

what percent of a pound is 8 ounces?

gave a fraction equal to 1/2 with a denominator of 6 and fraction equal to 1/3 with denominator of 6.

Favorite Answer

Number 1- 1 pound is 16 ounces. 16 divided by 8 is your answer. (1 half, or 50%)

Number 2- 3/6 is one half.

Number 3- 2/6 is one third.

What helps with number 2 would be to draw a circle with six sections and then fill in half of them, then count them.

(The same for number 3, but with different numbers.)

Hope I helped!

=D You're Welcome!

16 ounces to a pound so 8/16 = .5

.5 * 100 = 50 so 8 ounces is 50% of a pound

you want a fraction with 6 on the bottom to be equal to 1/2. so you take 6 and you think what you can divide six by to get 2. the answer is 3. so 3/6 is equal to 1/2.

second one is 1/3 with a denominator of 6, you do the same thing what can you divide 6 by to get 3, the answer is 2. so 2/6 equals 1/3.

16 ounces to a pound - 8 ounces is 50%

1/2 = 3/6

1/3 = 2/6

there are 16 ounces in a pound...

1/2=3/6

• 50%

3/6 2/6

50% of a pound is 8 oz. 3/6;2/6

1/2 always equals 50%.

• Go to school and learn about it before I throw a car battery at you and you die.