Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is it okay to shave your ENTIRE NECK? ?

I have hair growing down to the top of my chest. I've shaved it a little, but scared it will come down and be thick on my entire neck. What should I do? Can i get it to go away so its just on the upper part of my neck?

since i have the hair growing, should i keep always shavng it, or just let it stay on the bottom of my neck since it isnt THAT thick.

Favorite Answer

It's ok to shave anywhere, you're just going to have to keep shaving it if you want it to stay away. If you shave it, it'll just grow back faster. It's hard to get around to the back of your neck, also.

But yea it's fine and I'm sure there are lots of guys that do it. But most people aren't too concerned about your neck hair...

sadly - it will never 'go away' unless you have hair removal (laser, wax, electrolysis) done. You can always try a nair type product that removes hair for a longer period of time - that way you will not have to shave often or get razor burn.