Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

(Guys only plz!) Do you let ANY girl borrow your sweater?

Do you lend your sweater to ANY, if you see she's cold?(Even if she's a strange girl...?)

Or...Do you only give your sweater to girls you like?

Do you only give your sweater to girls you think are pretty or hott?

Or Do you only give your sweater to a girl you have a crush on?

I don't mean when a girl asks for your sweater, but more when you offer it to her...

I know. Lame question. But I was just...wondering.

Thank you in advance!!! =)

Favorite Answer

it all depends on the kind of guy it is. some guys are just that nice and give out their sweater or jacket. its just a gentleman like thing to do. but then there are guys who would only give it to someone if he liked her. me personally, i wouldnt because i have a girlfriend and she would flip if i did that but everyones different.

OMG Who did I lend my sweater to?

Any girl who I'm friends with that looks cold.

If they're not my girlfriend they aren't my problem and can freeze to death for all I care.