Who watched 24 tonight?

Very depressing, but amazing!

They have a woman president now? Hmm, they always seem to do the unexpected.

Those guys trying to put the kids in the army are sick!

And what is up with that Chris dude? And Frank is an ***!

Wooh, can't wait for more

I KNOW!! I SAW THE PREVIEW! Tony was my favorite, I was devastated when he died. But now he's a bad guy apparently...I don't know if that makes me any happier. And I feel so bad for children who are actually living this day to day too. =(

I know, I have a feeling Tony has been undercover for something big...and secretive... :)

Favorite Answer

i watched and loved

Tony Almeda is going to be raised from the dead, LOL. That will be very interesting! Yes, it was depressing, try living it - it's not any more fun for the other side and we were just watching it. That's some people's reality & everyday life in this world. There was a lot of social and political innuendo in this show that is one reason I like it. Now we have to wait till January...:(

PS - Chloe's one liner in the preview: "No, I'm a stay at home mom." Hilarious!

I watched it.. and it was just spectacular. I am also saddened that we have to wait until January for season seven. But I think it will be worth it. I was so upset when Tony died and now he is alive and a bad guy.. I love the major plot twists of this show.

ooooh come on sweetie you know Tony isn't gonna stay bad ... they wouldn't bring him back to the show for Jack to kill him, or, as the government does often, "cut him a deal" ... there's also something to take notice ... Tony is in the Season 7 cast photo ... a villain has never been in the cast photo before (other than Nina, who we didn't know was a villain 'til the last episode of the season) ...

Redemption was remarkable ... words escape me ... it's a travesty that children have to be a part of that life in today's world ... if only we had more Jack Bauers in the real world ...

I can't wait to get another dose of Chloe ... she's my soulmate haha ... cheers for 24 fans, Jack is BACK!

Loved it Loved It Loved it..can't wait until Jan 11th...only 49 more days...7 weeks wooohooo