Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My parents want me to take out my new piercings and i dont want them to close up... are there?

any clear inserts i can put in so they cant see it....but i know they are still open so i can put earrings in on my 18th birthday in less than 2 months, and they will still be open?

Favorite Answer

Yes, there are clear retainers that u can use.

They have them at hot topic, spencers, a local piercing shop. & so on.

I'm not sure if they will still be open if u took em all the way out for that long...that depends on how recent it was that u got them done.

Good luck!

=^)

yeah you can buy clear retainers, just make sure they're the right size, i think around and 18 gauge

• Ms.

i think you should obey your parents...