Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I want to buy a used xbox elite but in the description it says "it comes without xbox live" Any way around it?

I was thinking that it came without a Silver membership card but i don't have one so i don't know... and if it doesn't is there any place where i can get one?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you can always sign up for silver, no matter what. you can sign up for silver or gold right off of the xbox live tab on your dashboard.

• 1 decade ago

no actually what it means is that the xbox doesnt support xbox live. It most likey has been moded and consequence has been band from xbox live. This happend to my friends xbox 360. There is no way of getting around it. That specific console's serial number has been "black listed"

• 1 decade ago

If you buy it from the store you know exactly what you are buying and it is cheaper because you don't have to pay extra money for shipping and handling.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jut get PS3. In the long run it saves you money, its a Blu-Ray player, its wireless internet built right in, free online play. Also, since it came out later, the new one wont be out for a long time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.