Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who do you think is going to win Rock of Love Charm School?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My pick would be Destiney...but there a couple spoilers out there that claim the winner is Heather. Their sources are listed as friend and relative that work for VH1. Apparently, one of the spoiler posters listed a complete elimination list and so far it's been 100% accurate--so, based on that, I'd say it's Heather. Too bad for Destiney though!

• 1 decade ago

Jessica and Kristi Jo are the next to go.

The final four will be Brandi M, Lacey, Heather, and Destiney.

The last 2 standing will be Lacey and Brandi M.

Brandi wins.

• 1 decade ago

Hopefully, Heather, Brandi M or Destiney!

• 1 decade ago

Destiney, Brandi M or Jessica

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Vashti
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Jessica

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Destiney

• 1 decade ago

proably jessica cuz she's so goodie goodie..but i want heather or destiney to win!!! I love them!ha brandi m and kristy joe is ok to

• 1 decade ago

I hope Jessica wins- she's the sweetest ever. And she's finally getting a backbone!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

These will be the top:

1. destiney.

2. kristy joe

3.jessica

4. brandi m

5. heather

6. lacey

• 1 decade ago

i agree with that girl i want heather or destiny 2 win but jessica probably will

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.