Who do you think is going to win Rock of Love Charm School?

Favorite Answer

My pick would be Destiney...but there a couple spoilers out there that claim the winner is Heather. Their sources are listed as friend and relative that work for VH1. Apparently, one of the spoiler posters listed a complete elimination list and so far it's been 100% accurate--so, based on that, I'd say it's Heather. Too bad for Destiney though!

Jessica and Kristi Jo are the next to go.

The final four will be Brandi M, Lacey, Heather, and Destiney.

The last 2 standing will be Lacey and Brandi M.

Brandi wins.

Hopefully, Heather, Brandi M or Destiney!

Destiney, Brandi M or Jessica

• Vashti

Jessica

Destiney

proably jessica cuz she's so goodie goodie..but i want heather or destiney to win!!! I love them!ha brandi m and kristy joe is ok to

I hope Jessica wins- she's the sweetest ever. And she's finally getting a backbone!

These will be the top:

1. destiney.

2. kristy joe

3.jessica

4. brandi m

5. heather

6. lacey

i agree with that girl i want heather or destiny 2 win but jessica probably will