Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

What would cause a man to break the law and kill a person?

CLIFTON, N.J. – A gunman drove across the country to confront his estranged wife, then killed her in a church vestibule as Sunday services let out, authorities said. Two other people were injured in the attack, which sent churchgoers scrambling for safety.

The gunman fled, and authorities were searching for him and warned people that he was believed to be armed.

Update:

One knows after this terrible deed is done it is prison time for many years so why do it?

Update 2:

What was the tipping point?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well some people are crazy in the head and some people are on drugs. Some people are payed to kill people and some people think the will never be caught or some people just want revenge.

Source(s): My dad and my head
  • 1 decade ago

not sure but pregnant women are more likely to be murdered by the father of their unborn child than anyone else...isn't that scary girls?? when i go out on dates for the first time my sister is always like - make sure you meet him out and take you cell and leave me his # and i am like HELLO - YOU are more likely to be killed by YOUR husband tonight than i would be by this stranger i am meeting for the first time -TOTALLY TRUE STATISTIC..so to answer your question i guess all the rage that is built up over time - men need to start calling their friends crying about their relationships and maybe there wouldn't be all these crazy killings we so often hear about

• 1 decade ago

Love, money, sex, jealousy, insanity. Any number of reasons. Maybe she took his boat or car or something as part of the divorce.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why are you asking us? This just happened. Nobody knows the details yet!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Desi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Rage, passion, mentally unstable...take your pick.

• 1 decade ago

He's crazy.......no prison....hospital only.

Mercedes P.......Payed ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.