holiday formal drama?

ok i'm kind of dating one of my friend's ex's (we're not really friends, i just know him, which supposedly makes her off limits). I want to ask her, but i transferred schools recently and she wouldnt know anyone at my new school, except for her ex, and he doesnt know we're together. she knows there's a dance and she'd be pissed off if i didnt ask her, what should i do?

thanks guys

Favorite Answer

As a girl, i would not want to be put in that awkward situation. Just explain to her what it will be like, but make sure she knows you don't want to go because it will be awkward for her so she knows your not just worried about what the other guy will think.