i want to know the potato name...?

for the potatoes that you bake and take out all the stuffing and then put it back neatly and then u put cheese on top and spices.

Favorite Answer

Twice-Baked

• Idaho Russet Potatoes make excellent twice baked potatoes.

I do mine in the microwave first, then put them in the regular oven just enough to toast the skins and melt the cheese.

For the Spices, I use Tony Chacerle's Cajun Spice. I think I've used the 7 Spices herb as well.

I usually add diced green onions and garlic as well as the spices and sharp Cheddar Cheese.

Twice Baked potatoes? or Potato boats/ Potato Skins

In my place they call it Idaho potato (I think it is from Idaho) it is nice shape and soft when cooked, easy to take out and put stuffing, put some cheese on top and grill few minutes.

yup...twice baked