Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

I heard about Jeff Hardy being in the hospital what happend to him I know he pass out .?

I know he left the hospital and is there any more update on him

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Despite the story on WWE.com Shawn Michaels and Jeff Hardy took part in a VIP autograph signing inside the arena in Boston, MA today. Hardy was not selling any type of injury. So, as you can see it was a fake. Jeff wouldn't have been at the hospital and at a VIP autograph signing, both at once.

• 1 decade ago

From WWE.com: BOSTON – As reported earlier today on WWE.com, at approximately 3 a.m. this morning, Jeff Hardy was found in the stairwell of his Boston hotel and rushed to a local emergency room. WWE Senior Vice President of Talent Relations, John Laurinaitis has been in contact with Jeff, who has been released from the hospital. Laurinaitis is investigating the incident. It is questionable as to whether or not Jeff Hardy will perform tonight. As noted earlier, this is obviously now a complete work/storyline.

• 1 decade ago

Its going to be a realy intresteng fued cuss not only did Edge screw with Jeff Hardy he also screwed Hunter Hearst Helmsley (Triple H) and Vladamir Coslov who is not a man to be messed with but it makes me wonder if wwe is going to have Edge fued with the 3 superstars at the same time or have one big fued between Triple H Jeff Hardy and Coslov Vs Edge if they do that this will be intresting how this plays out we have seen in the past when Triple H has been screwed out of his championship something comes over him radge that is unlike Helmsley

• 1 decade ago

FAKE

FAKE

FAKE

BORING

BORING

BORING

AWESOME

AWESOME

AWESOME

It could be 50% real though, Hardy might have done something again in the drug policy and WWE is just using this story to cover it up. If he fudged up again I'd seriously stop being a Hardy fan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it just happend now edge camout and attack hhh but hardy came out and beat on him

• 1 decade ago

It's a storyline. he was "knocked" unconsious. They are going to say Edge did it to build up a feud.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.