In True Blood is it true that Laffytte is dead because of Bill?

Please I just have to know they cant end the season like tht!

I know that the body in the car is Laffayte!! But I absolutley believe it is not Bill! I think that it is either a werewolf or that rene isnt relle dead and found out that Laffayte gets V and sleeps with Vampires. Do you think that could be it? I know it is not Bill though, because he knows that Laffayte is Sookie's friend!!

Favorite Answer

Sorry, but they did end the season like that. We don't know for sure if Lafayette is dead yet. Don't know who that body in the car was. And near the end, Bill was having problems keeping his new vampiress under control. It's possible she & Bill killed Lafayette, but I'm thinking Bill wouldn't do it, knowing that he's a friend of Sookie's. If anybody killed him, my money's on the Senator.

I think that it is him in the car. Even though the person feet were done, we all know Lafayette was gay. When Bill went to Sookies house he said he had to feed. And Lafayette was out late and they show him turning around and something was coming his way.

• Lyra

In the book it doesn't have anything to do with Bill. It has to do with some extra curricular activity he is in to.

• C J

I don't think it has anything to do with Bill. I think it has to do with the whole vampire he got his V from...

Not true! Bill had nothing to do with it. It just seems that way.

i don't think we'll know till next season....could have been Bill, the Senator or another Vampire.

Don't you just love a cliffhanger!?!

*spoiler*

In the books...

No.

You should really read the books their really good! They have been one of my fave book series for years! And their pretty easy to read!

i think bill killed laffytte...which really sucks...