Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

In True Blood is it true that Laffytte is dead because of Bill?

Please I just have to know they cant end the season like tht!

Update:

I know that the body in the car is Laffayte!! But I absolutley believe it is not Bill! I think that it is either a werewolf or that rene isnt relle dead and found out that Laffayte gets V and sleeps with Vampires. Do you think that could be it? I know it is not Bill though, because he knows that Laffayte is Sookie's friend!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry, but they did end the season like that. We don't know for sure if Lafayette is dead yet. Don't know who that body in the car was. And near the end, Bill was having problems keeping his new vampiress under control. It's possible she & Bill killed Lafayette, but I'm thinking Bill wouldn't do it, knowing that he's a friend of Sookie's. If anybody killed him, my money's on the Senator.

• 1 decade ago

I think that it is him in the car. Even though the person feet were done, we all know Lafayette was gay. When Bill went to Sookies house he said he had to feed. And Lafayette was out late and they show him turning around and something was coming his way.

• Lyra
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

In the book it doesn't have anything to do with Bill. It has to do with some extra curricular activity he is in to.

• C J
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't think it has anything to do with Bill. I think it has to do with the whole vampire he got his V from...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not true! Bill had nothing to do with it. It just seems that way.

• 1 decade ago

i don't think we'll know till next season....could have been Bill, the Senator or another Vampire.

Don't you just love a cliffhanger!?!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

*spoiler*

In the books...

No.

You should really read the books their really good! They have been one of my fave book series for years! And their pretty easy to read!

• 1 decade ago

i think bill killed laffytte...which really sucks...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.