Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 1 decade ago

Shapes and molecule polarity? Please answer 10 pt?

We have a huge study guide packet in chemistry but I'm stuck on a few of the shapes and molecules! Please help!

1. PH3: What is the shape? What is the polarity?

2. HCIO

3. CH3NH2

4. SO2

5. H2CO

6. C2H2

7. CH3Cl

8. HCOOH

9. HCN

10. H2O2

Favorite Answer

1. trigonal pyramid polar

2. linear polar

3. linear polar

4. bent polar

5. trigonal planar polar

6. linear non polar

7. tetrahedral polar

8. trigonal planar polar

9. linear polar

10. linear non polar

Q1:What is your gender? Male. Q2:Are you good at math? Great at it. Q3:Are you loving your job/school? Ahaha, no. Q4:got any pets? A few. Q5:Does your name start with a 'K' Yeah... no... Q7:Are you funny? To some people. Q8:Are you shy? No. Q9:Do you have a crush on Y!ANswers? Nuh-uh. Q10:Do you like wolves? Dickwolves own. Q11:Do you like this Poll so far? Eh. Q12:Do you want 10 pt.? It wouldn't hurt. Q13:Can you swim awesomely? I used to, not so much anymore. Q14:Can you box? I'm awful at fighting. Q15:Is your job/school boring? It's as fun as I choose to make it. Q16:Are you odd? No more than the average dude