Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

possible "friend zone" escape?

ok, so if i just be this totally amazing person, but not like show-off kind, would this maybe pull me out of the friend zone? cuz i heard girls like smart and cool guys. so if i get like amazing grades, and just be all around amazing, would she see this as a "im not good enough" or "wow i really like him!"

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

Best option is just to ask her out dude , your option almost never works, plus - shes not gonna make the first move , so you have to either way.

• 1 decade ago

you don't have to do any of that. you should really be yourself. one of my past girlfriends and i were friends for more than a year before we started dating. just wait if she really wants to be more than friends, you'll know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.