Why am I getting head aches from eating sugar?

I get head aches really frequently, like almost 3 or 4 times a week. I've noticed that when I eat a fairly large amount of sugar at once, I get a HORRIBLE head ache that doesn't go away for a whole entire day or longer. I know that if I take asprin or something it usually temporarily relieves it, but I kinda want to know the reason why it happens. Is there something wrong with me, or does that happen to most people?

• Goat G
    Favorite Answer

u could be diabetic

yes it is possible to be diabetic but that's not the only possibility. you can check your blood the next time it happens though. your sugar level should be somewhere around 100 but it depends on your age, sex, and body. Helpful tip caffeine can cause migraines in some people

dont wnna scare u but i mite hav diabetes

or just sugar rush so dont eat too much sugar

it gets u FATTtttttttttttttttttttt

• mayb u have devolept diabetes