Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why am I getting head aches from eating sugar?

I get head aches really frequently, like almost 3 or 4 times a week. I've noticed that when I eat a fairly large amount of sugar at once, I get a HORRIBLE head ache that doesn't go away for a whole entire day or longer. I know that if I take asprin or something it usually temporarily relieves it, but I kinda want to know the reason why it happens. Is there something wrong with me, or does that happen to most people?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Goat G
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

u could be diabetic

• 1 decade ago

yes it is possible to be diabetic but that's not the only possibility. you can check your blood the next time it happens though. your sugar level should be somewhere around 100 but it depends on your age, sex, and body. Helpful tip caffeine can cause migraines in some people

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dont wnna scare u but i mite hav diabetes

or just sugar rush so dont eat too much sugar

it gets u FATTtttttttttttttttttttt

• mayb u have devolept diabetes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.