Would you add your crush or romantic interest to face book or myspace in spite they see pictures and all?

I know that we are use to add friends into those sites, but what about some one you are starting to date, or are in a long distance acquaintance more like developing.

At the beginning we are a bit reserve and in secure about them knowing everything. At least that's what I feel about this guy I have feelings for. I want him to know me but I'm afraid he knows stuff like seeing more pics and not liking me b/c I send the ones I know I look good, or showing my family and stuff b/c he had asked about them before. He's in face book but he only adds high school friends, so I don't know if he would want to add me in his circle.

What you think?

It is perfectly understandable that there is great apprehension in sharing yourself to someone you really like or would like to get to know better, but I don't think that it should stop you from finding a way for both of you to better get aquainted with one another. You may find that you have a lot of things in common, share similar interests and it is much easier to talk to them more often if they use it fairly frequently.

Due to the fact that he only adds high school friends, he probably sees it as a way to keep in touch with people and is serious about those he adds. He probably sees it as a way of finding out an overview about someone like cliff notes rather than finding out who they truly are inside with their biggest deepest darkest secrets.

To answer your headline question I would and have added my crushes as my friends on facebook. I think it keeps us in constant contact. I know what they do and get to know them more and likewise. Sure, sometimes I put a pretty profile picture on when I send a message or something to them, but I think that the more they know about me, the more they'll want to get to know me and see how interesting I am. I feel like my facebook is an expression of who I am, and by adding them, Im inviting them to get to know me and develop our relationship.

Don't be embarassed of that one random photoyour friend took of you when you werent looking then tagged you because it is a part of who you are and I'm sure he has some too. No one expects a perfect person and it is our idiosyncratic ways that are most appealing about us.

Source(s): Me.