Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Will a razor help get rid of the the gray in my armpit?

I've been using the old fashioned venus razor and i have always had gray in my arm pits. Well, I will be getting married in a couple years and want to be rid of it. any tips or is it just the way i am?

Favorite Answer

I think that gray is just because you have dark hair and you can see the growth in the follicles beneath the skin. There are a couple different ways to be rid of it.

A) Wax your armpits. it hurts like hell but gets rid of the gray

B) Consider laser hair removal.

personally i think both options kinda suck, however, they are both at least effective :)

wax them but it hurts like hell