Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Any special requests? ........this one is........?

I had a special request to re-post so here it is and enjoy! Been feeling a darn sight blue myself so if anyone has another to add. please feel free. Thanks

A young woman was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean. She went down to the docks and was about to leap into the frigid water when a handsome young sailor saw her tottering on the edge of the pier crying.

He took pity on her and said, "Look, you've got a lot to live for.

I'm off to Europe in the morning, and if you like, I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take good care of you and bring you food every day."

Moving closer he slipped his arm round her shoulder and added, "I'll keep you happy, and you'll keep me happy".

The girl nodded yes. After all, what did she have to lose?

That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat.

From then on every night he brought her three sandwiches and a piece of fruit, and they made passionate love until dawn.

Three weeks later, during a routine inspection, she was discovered by the captain.

"What are you doing here?" the Captain asked.

"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she explained. "I get food and trip to Europe, and he's screwing me."

"He sure is, lady," the Captain said. "This is the Staten Island Ferry."

• J Ann
    Favorite Answer

Okay I know I totally answered this last week. I wonder why it didn't post?

Anyway, what I said was it was just as funny the second time around. Thanks!

Ahahaha nice.. one star matey!!

lol ouch, now i bet she wants to commit murder

LMFAO