Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

How can I save space in my room?

My room is pretty small. I have a very small closet and lots of clothes and shoes. I already got rid of tons of things I dont use anymore. I have tons of drawers and lots of paper type stuff.

I tried shelves in the closet and it helped a bit. and put away winter clothes/summer.

Any tricks or anything to save space?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

www.ikea.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try using some storage containers that go under the bed for things like shoes and jumpers etc, I've found that works well. It might be worthwhile to try and sort out all your papers into categories and find some nice binders or files you can put them in (or maybe cover some with decorative paper) so they won't look messy.

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Built-in upper cabinet and throw out the paper type stuff that is not useful to you. And also put any unwanted stuff in the attic (if you have any).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.