Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

How can I save space in my room?

My room is pretty small. I have a very small closet and lots of clothes and shoes. I already got rid of tons of things I dont use anymore. I have tons of drawers and lots of paper type stuff.

I tried shelves in the closet and it helped a bit. and put away winter clothes/summer.

Any tricks or anything to save space?

Favorite Answer

www.ikea.com

Try using some storage containers that go under the bed for things like shoes and jumpers etc, I've found that works well. It might be worthwhile to try and sort out all your papers into categories and find some nice binders or files you can put them in (or maybe cover some with decorative paper) so they won't look messy.

Good luck!

Built-in upper cabinet and throw out the paper type stuff that is not useful to you. And also put any unwanted stuff in the attic (if you have any).