Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how to escape the "friend zone"?

ok, so i really like my best female friend, but i know she doesn't like me . and i read this thing on the internet about if you get into a girls's friend zone, then you have little chance of going higher. is there such thing? and how can i get out without any major changes?

Favorite Answer

Never be to nice when you meet a girl, and make one or to sexual comments, nothing to outrageous but you get my drift. It is hard to get out of the friend zone though.

yes its true no way u r going to get to the higher level. Dont try this either. Could have negative results aswell in which case you will end up spoiling your friendship. which is a loss..

hahahaha watch the movie Just Friends it is all about that