Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Doesn't WWE look like WCW in the desperate years?

This PPV has sucked incredibility. Nobody cares about Cena, and If Jeff doesn't wrestle, koslov vs HHH will be a waste. They mind as well put the title on Chavo, or JR or something. Then they run storylines like Jeff Hardy being dead in a hotel room. It doesn't seem real, and you get the feeling they are starting to get desperate. If TNA ever had a time, nows there time.

Favorite Answer

yeah the reason is that it changed its rating from tv-14 to pg.

They didn't say Jeff was dead.

I agree, though. I am so sick and tired of Champ Vs Cena at every freakin ppv. John Cena is more overrate then the Rock. I'm not saying that the Rock was overrated in a bad way, at least he had charisma.

The WWE needs Jeff and maybe these "boring" rants will prove a point. How can Taz and JR even talk over the crowd?

WWE is repeating storylines and wearing out matches. Maybe they need to pull a WCW and pay the big bucks to get the good guys.

I honestly miss WCW with a passion. The filthy animals made tv good. Konnan aka K-dogg was a terrific entertainer.

I agree, WWE needs to change before they run themself into the ground.

Holy crap Edge....

This may sound weird but I think people are getting tired of wrestling. Look at how popular UFC is nowadays. Back when I was in elementary school, all we talked about was wrestling. That was also back in the attitude era when it was fricken awesome

Let's think: nah, WWE has never given a title belt to a ******* celebrity. TNA has though: cough Pacman Jones cough.

Source(s): ROH ROH ROH ROH ROH ROH
  • Wiser

Actually as things are now...WCW was better

your right WWE is not that good anymore i already stopped watching it but im into the game.

• TNA is also going through the same thing.

Pac-Man Jones, Karen Angle.. WTF.