The Joker's Green Hair - From The Dark Knight (2008)?

I'm wondering what shade, or colour of green the Joker's hair was in The Dark Knight. An exact name or title of the green. I'm looking into getting something like this done for myself, but an accurate name of the shade of green used would be great!
Update: I should also add in that my hair is brown. Not a dark brown or very light brown, a happy medium brown. I would get it professionally done. I'm just wondering what the colour of green used. Earth green looks like it would work. I like it cause its not a very vibrant green but its not really really dark green,... show more I should also add in that my hair is brown. Not a dark brown or very light brown, a happy medium brown. I would get it professionally done. I'm just wondering what the colour of green used. Earth green looks like it would work. I like it cause its not a very vibrant green but its not really really dark green, like a pine tree.
Update 2: I'm still looking around trying to find the right colour of green. Here's a wikipedia page, see if anything here looks similiar? I was thinking forest green, or office green?
Update 3: I'm still looking around trying to find the right colour of green. Here's a wikipedia page, see if anything here looks similiar? I was thinking forest green, or office green?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_green