Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

Could someone please edit my essay for social work?

I am committed to working on behalf of the vulnerable and opppressed individuals in a more just society, in which all individuals are treated with respect, equally and fairly, and dignity and worth of the individuals. These are the individuals that I am going to be working with on a day to day basis, so I want to ensure that these individuals have access to services and resources that will improve the quality of their lives and their well-being as well. I strongly believe in the value of every human being, therefore, I am going to devote my life in service to others. I choose to work in social work as a profession because I am highly caring, in regards, to other individual needs and feelings. For instance, if individuals are given the opportunity to change; I believe that this can make a positive difference in their lives to achieve personal growth and develop their lives to the fullest potential. We need to stand together for the common good of the vulnerable and oppressed populations to help them develop relationships with and between families, social, and in the community that will promote, restore, and maintain the well-being of families and individuals that need help in resolving their social and family problems.

Social workers respect, practice, and uphold the core values of social work to the highest standard. These are fundamental to social work in advocating for human rights and social justice for all groups and individuals, such as children, homeless, poor, disabled, and elderly, that are the most vulnerable and oppressed individuals in society. All of these individuals deserve the same rights to respect, dignity, and opportunity, so that these individuals can achieve to their fullest potential. This is what I believe in and continue to stand up for these groups and individuals to ensure that they have much needed access to information, resources, and services that will improve the quality of their lives and enhance their well-being as well. Let's give all individuals equal opportunity for human rights and to live decent lives.

Favorite Answer

I hope that you don't mind if I edited it this way, but I copied and pasted this into Word and fixed the grammatical errors and the parts that didn't flow or were repetitive. I'm sorry if you're offended in any way or if this doesn't help, but I did the best that I could.

I am committed to working on behalf of the vulnerable and oppressed individuals in a more ethical society, in which all individuals are treated with the respect, equality, fairness, dignity, and worth that are demanded of each individual. These are the individuals that I am going to be working with on a daily basis, and I want to ensure that these individuals have access to services and resources that will improve the quality of their lives and their well-being. I strongly believe in the value of every human being, and I am therefore going to devote my life to the service of others. I chose a career in social work because I am highly intuitive person to the individual needs and feelings of others. For instance, if persons are given the opportunity to change, I believe that this can make a positive difference in their lives to achieve personal growth and develop their lives to its fullest potential. We need to stand together for the common good of the susceptible and demoralized populations to help them develop relationships with and between families, social groups, and in the community that will promote, restore, and maintain the well-being of families and individuals that need help in resolving their personal problems.

Social workers respect, practice, and uphold the core values of social work to the highest standard. These are fundamental to social work in advocating for human rights and social justice for all groups and individuals, including but not limited to children, homeless, poor, disabled, and elderly. These are the most helpless and subjugated individuals in society. All of these individuals deserve the same rights of respect, dignity, and opportunity, so that these individuals can achieve their fullest potential. This is what I believe in and continue to stand up for these groups of people to ensure that they have much needed access to information, resources, and services that will improve the quality of their lives and enhance their well-being. I believe that we should all give any and all individuals equal opportunity for human rights and to live decent lives.