How to Restore Faith?

I'm sure I'm going to get answers telling me to leave him alone to do as he pleases and that there is no God, but I'd like to ask right now for those people to keep that to themselves. It's not helpful and I'm not really interested in answers about whether or not I should help him/there is God. My boyfriend of... show more I'm sure I'm going to get answers telling me to leave him alone to do as he pleases and that there is no God, but I'd like to ask right now for those people to keep that to themselves. It's not helpful and I'm not really interested in answers about whether or not I should help him/there is God.

My boyfriend of eighteen months has recently been feeling out-of-touch with God, mainly because there's really no empirical evidence for God. I think it probably came from our Anthropology project of Creationism vs. Evolution (which was irritating and idiotic, as the rest of our group did absolutely nothing and the argument wasn't as coherent as I would like, but I digress) because, well, while there were some interesting and persuasive evidences, others were completely stupid.

I've had quite a few strange things happen within my family (ie, a non-believer cousin could not find his own mother's apartment in the apartment complex the day/time she died, surrounded by her Christian children, though he went there often) as well as more ordinary "miracles", so I'm more compelled to believe in things without scientific proof, but he's hung up on the fact that no big miracles happen anymore.

But I don't even think it's that. Some events have been documented (Near Death Experiences - I mean the awareness and group types, not the "bright tunnel" type) and not very well debunked.

Anyway, completely off topic, so tying back into the question: how do you restore faith in someone who doesn't really have a reason not to believe in it? He just doesn't "feel" it, because religion/God is not provable/disprovable.
Update: He accepted God a few years back, so that's not quite it. *shrugs* I don't know, I just think he doesn't feel inspired...which changes my problem to finding a good, dynamic church (because the one I go to is stagnating - all the people are old, and I only go because there's another congregation that... show more He accepted God a few years back, so that's not quite it. *shrugs* I don't know, I just think he doesn't feel inspired...which changes my problem to finding a good, dynamic church (because the one I go to is stagnating - all the people are old, and I only go because there's another congregation that my family is part of).

And thank most of you, I hope I can help him (and yes, he does want help).

@ Missouri: I'm gullible because the correlations are just a bit uncanny? Thank you - I didn't insult your belief (or intelligence, or rationality) that everything must be coincidence and chance. Quite a few sciences aren't "proven" and God hasn't been disproven. I did ask that if you were going to complain, don't post.
Update 2: And I just love how people thumbs down all the helpful/Christian answers.

Isn't it just a bit...ah...prejudiced?