Help.....12 Year Old step Daughter soooooo Boy Crazy!!?

Okay here goes.....My 12 year old step daughter is so boy crazy! She doesn't live with us but she does come over every other weekend. I have caught her using the cell phone and laptop we bought for her to call or talk to guys 20 to 32 years old.....We took the cell and laptop away and talked and talked to her... show more Okay here goes.....My 12 year old step daughter is so boy crazy! She doesn't live with us but she does come over every other weekend. I have caught her using the cell phone and laptop we bought for her to call or talk to guys 20 to 32 years old.....We took the cell and laptop away and talked and talked to her about the dangers of what she is doing. Her mom doesn't seem to mind and is kind of an idiot when it comes to being a mother to her....she has another daughter by another man that is only 3 years old. Her mom is more of the kind that as long as whatever E**** does isn't interfering with her daily regimen then its okay. We have told E**** and her mom that her dad is going to take her to live with us and all mom says is well I don't know how I'm going to make it......She doesn't work and the child support of course would stop. Anyway the boy thing. Today we were shopping (me, her dad, her cousin and her) when I noticed she started acting a little different...I had even told her dad that someone she new or liked must be here because she was acting different. Later on E**** and I were looking at these items when 3 MEN walk right in front of us and I saw one (around 20-21 years old) looking her directly in the eye and give her a real flirty smile. I look at her about the same time and she pulls her jacket apart and shoves out her chest (which has gotten pretty big) to show her cleavage to him....She keeps watching him cutting her eyes toward him as he walks away and I WENT OFF!!! NO SHE ISN'T MY DAUGHTER BUT WHAT IN THE CRAP IS THIS???? She is 12 years. This isn't the first time we have found things like this she has a 21 year old from New York calling her and he thinks she is 18 and about to graduate from High School. We live in Georgia!! She found this dude on "My Space" but he got a call from me and I told him that she had lied and so on...He says he really thought she was 18. That's when I turned off the cell phone....but she has a landline at moms as well as a cell so who knows if she still is doing the same crap with him. What do I do?? I have tried to talk to her calmly for a while. I have went off. I have embarrassed her. Tried to scare her with the kidnapping older guy rape story....Now what??? Help!!
11 answers 11