Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Funniest thing said by a little kid?

I used to volunteer at a Children's hospital so I heard a lot of things.

Two girls were arguing. They were like 6-7.

Girl1: Your wrong, only daddies have p*nises.

Girl2: No, mommies have them too.

Girl1: Na-ah

Girl2:Ya-huh

They go back and forth for a little while until Girl2 says "Ya-huh, my mommy has a p*nis, it's purple and it goes buzzzz"

Another kid was walking into the waiting room and said (seriously) "Hey everybody! My daddy has a big hair P*nis. I saw it in the shower. Show em, dad!" His dad just about fainted.

I was in McDonald's with my aunt and her kids. And this Black guy in Army fatigues walks in and her son(4) says,loudly "Look Mommy! A Black G.I. Joe!" His sister was so embarrassed she ran out of the restaurant.

What are your stories?

Best Answer

Daddy is the ruler of the family, until grandma comes along, he becomes on of us,

I have a couple, first off my 7 year old son told me out of the blue that he knew what a condom was and I had one in my jacket pocket....I was mortified ( I do not carry condoms by the way) and told him to bring it to me. He proceeded to bring me a tampon slap it down on my desk and say see I told you so. Whew.....what a relief :)

second, in discussing how wrong it is to drink and drive when you have four wheels under you much less two (referring to motorcycles parked at a bar) my youngest son (6 years) stated he completely agreed because how could they drink and drive without cup holders? Oh the innocence of a child lol :)

I could go on and on but those are two that really stand out for me.

• ?

Took kids on an excursion on a container ship in Sydney Harbour. Walking past a door called "Sailor's Mess". Girl asked what was in there. Sailor leading us said go have a look. She went in and came out and said, "Not very messy in there at all."

I used to take my nephew on a little train in a tourist thing and he looked at a guy in front of us and said, "Uncle, why is that man so fat?" the guy's wife busted up laughing and I told him not to say things like that.

That's hilarious.

Little 3 year old: Are those your real teeth?

To this woman with horribly crooked teeth

I was with the little girl. I was so embarrased.

there was a lil kid in the back seat of the car and he saw a cop car and said

"aw shoot there go the po po. Imma put my hands up like this. like this." he was putting his hands up like that.

he was 4 or 5 wen it happened. so funny.

• T.M.

Haha! That's so funny!

My neice. She's 6. We're drinking milk and she randomly shouts:

"Milk comes out of the cows uterus right?"

I about died.

LOLLLLL!

probably, when i was in 5th grade...waaaaaaaay back, i was there and i had a 1rst grade buddy and like the map was out..and it was the united states (where i am) and like Indiana was there, and she pointed and she was all like, whoaaaaaa India!!!!!!!

• ennnki

ahahhha lol

ok i was with my lil cousin who is like 5 (girl)

this girl walked bywith huge breast and then she shouts to her those are so fake ***** unlike mine!!!

i unno where she got that from

My nephew is 4 and when his baby sister cries because she is hungry, you ask my nephew why she is crying he says "cause she wants the boob!"