Funniest thing said by a little kid?

I used to volunteer at a Children's hospital so I heard a lot of things. Two girls were arguing. They were like 6-7. Girl1: Your wrong, only daddies have p*nises. Girl2: No, mommies have them too. Girl1: Na-ah Girl2:Ya-huh They go back and forth for a little while until Girl2 says "Ya-huh, my mommy has a... show more I used to volunteer at a Children's hospital so I heard a lot of things.
Two girls were arguing. They were like 6-7.
Girl1: Your wrong, only daddies have p*nises.
Girl2: No, mommies have them too.
Girl1: Na-ah
Girl2:Ya-huh
They go back and forth for a little while until Girl2 says "Ya-huh, my mommy has a p*nis, it's purple and it goes buzzzz"
Another kid was walking into the waiting room and said (seriously) "Hey everybody! My daddy has a big hair P*nis. I saw it in the shower. Show em, dad!" His dad just about fainted.

I was in McDonald's with my aunt and her kids. And this Black guy in Army fatigues walks in and her son(4) says,loudly "Look Mommy! A Black G.I. Joe!" His sister was so embarrassed she ran out of the restaurant.

What are your stories?