Maekluv asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

Do rabbits sleep trough the whole night?

I just wondered because my rabbit sleeps whenever he sees fit during the day, and if I go to the bathroom during the night he is awake, but is this because he just woke up?

Favorite Answer

Rabbits are most active during the morning and evening.

Source(s): Father was a rabbit rancher and from reading about rabbits before currently owning one.

Do Rabbits Sleep At Night

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): rabbits sleep trough night: https://biturl.im/wFXis

Rabbits normally eat and run around at night. That's why it's best to feed your rabbit either at night or in the early morning.

During the day is when rabbits normally sleep.

My rabbit does not sleep through the whole night he sleeps eats drinks and plays most of the night. He sleeps mainly during the day.

• Mazed

Rabbits tend to sleep whenever they get tired myn mainly stay up during the night and sleep a little bit in the day

Source(s): 9 rabbits

No, rabbits don't sleep all through the night. They are actually crepuscular which means they are most active at dawn and dusk (they do this in the wild to stay away from predators who are either nocturnal or diurnal), but they don't sleep all night.

Source(s): 4 rabbits

no, rabbits are supposed to sleep like at 1:00 to 5:00 and they are awake at morning and night and are not nocturnal

Source(s): rabbit breeder
  • Slug

rabbits in the wild are mainly nocturnal

no