Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

is pubic hair sexier or is shaved better ? (females)?

i need an opinion on whether men prefer pubic hair on girls rather than no hair? :-)

Favorite Answer

Hair is sexier, trimmed is ok. But fully shaved is for closet peados, do you really want to attract that type?

Very neatly trimmed down so the hair is wispy and thinned out, waxing around the bikini area, just so it looks nice, neat and inviting rather than like a huge hairy monster wanting to attack them! :) Also nice to shave it into shapes for the different holidays - a Christmas tree, a heart, his initials on his birthday, change it up every now and then so that he is always looking forward to seeing what his surprise will be this time! Just keep the hair waaaaaaaay down though, most men prefer to be able to see what they are getting rather than having to take a machete to the jungle to get there!

shaven is soooo much better. If your unsure to go the whole way and take it all off then leave a cute little line running down. My boyfriend loves it and plus its also ment to increase the pleasure for women with no pubic hair so its a good reason all round!!

I talked about it with my boyfriend and he says it looks much better with hair. I remove the hair outside the bikini line, but not more than that. I wouldn't have sex with a guy who shaves his, so I think most guys feel the same about us.

I'd never shave my gash for a bloke :D

We have hair down there for a reason! Pubic hair is there to prevent bacteria getting in to your V-ag and causing an infection!

Just trim it, but don't go baldy like a baby....

• I prefer to trim it up. Sometimes I shave completely but its all a matter of opinion and what feels good to you. So to answer your question, do whatever makes you feel sexy!

A lot of men prefer shaved, but my man says that girls who are bald down there look like 12 year olds. I shave everything except above the clit, it makes sex easier. Plus trimming it. He likes it.

Most guys I've spoken to prefer a fully shaved snatch. At the very least they want a very small, closely-cropped bush. Sucks for them, because I ain't shaving my shi'ite.

• john

shaved

Shavee!