Triplet names and other triplet related problems...?

After I give birth I will have 7 kids!! LOL. Big Challenge. I have 4 kids already: Lola Maria (aged 14) Daniel Jack and James Martin (both 6 year old twins) Annalee Charlotte (14 months old) Their father and I divorced last year because he was abusive and violent. I have recently met a new partner(the... show more After I give birth I will have 7 kids!! LOL. Big Challenge. I have 4 kids already:

Lola Maria (aged 14)
Daniel Jack and James Martin (both 6 year old twins)
Annalee Charlotte (14 months old)

Their father and I divorced last year because he was abusive and violent. I have recently met a new partner(the father of the triplets) and when the babies are born he might live with us. How will my other kids take it?

Now I'm pregnant with triplets! How will I have the space in my house? We just moved house 6 months ago to make room for Annalee. We will struggle to put all three newborns in the 5th bedroom. Help!

Also I need name ideas. I'm 6 months at the moment (2 boys and a girl) how about:

Kelly Anna, Jake Simon and Lucas Joseph.

Laura Belle, Harry Thomas and Ryan Alexander

Sophia Jae, Matthew James and Oliver Lucas.

Olivia Megan, Thomas Luke and Joseph Henry.

Can you help with my space, name and new partner predicaments?

I'm sure I can cope with looking after 7 kids it's just the other stuff that could be problematic!
Update: OK, where it says sophia JAE i actually meant sophia JADE! lol typo error.
Update 2: OK, IN REGARDS TO samkins' QUESTION- I GOT THE PREVIOUS QUESTION WRONG! DANIEL IS HIS NAME. IT'S JUST WHEN I WAS TYPING I WAS ALSO ON THE PHONE TO MY COUSIN KADY SO I MUST'VE TYPED IT INSTEAD WITHOUT NOTICING! lol I do know my own son's name you know! lol