Triplet names and other triplet related problems...?

After I give birth I will have 7 kids!! LOL. Big Challenge. I have 4 kids already:

Lola Maria (aged 14)

Daniel Jack and James Martin (both 6 year old twins)

Annalee Charlotte (14 months old)

Their father and I divorced last year because he was abusive and violent. I have recently met a new partner(the father of the triplets) and when the babies are born he might live with us. How will my other kids take it?

Now I'm pregnant with triplets! How will I have the space in my house? We just moved house 6 months ago to make room for Annalee. We will struggle to put all three newborns in the 5th bedroom. Help!

Also I need name ideas. I'm 6 months at the moment (2 boys and a girl) how about:

Kelly Anna, Jake Simon and Lucas Joseph.

Laura Belle, Harry Thomas and Ryan Alexander

Sophia Jae, Matthew James and Oliver Lucas.

Olivia Megan, Thomas Luke and Joseph Henry.

Can you help with my space, name and new partner predicaments?

I'm sure I can cope with looking after 7 kids it's just the other stuff that could be problematic!

OK, where it says sophia JAE i actually meant sophia JADE! lol typo error.

OK, IN REGARDS TO samkins' QUESTION- I GOT THE PREVIOUS QUESTION WRONG! DANIEL IS HIS NAME. IT'S JUST WHEN I WAS TYPING I WAS ALSO ON THE PHONE TO MY COUSIN KADY SO I MUST'VE TYPED IT INSTEAD WITHOUT NOTICING! lol I do know my own son's name you know! lol

Favorite Answer

I like Sophia Jade, Matthew James and Oliver Lucas.

Good Luck and Congrats!

• Silent

Names-wise: try Sophia Jade, Matthew Thomas (seeing as you already have a James) and Oliver Lucas.

Space-wise: A 5 bedroom house is pretty big, but I guess with 9 of you in the house it's going to be a squeeze and there is going to have to be a compromise. The triplets might need to switch with Annalee so they have slightly bigger room or something. Also when both Annalee and the girl triplet are a little older they might be able to share, so don't worry too much now.

And partner wise don't worry because it'll be ok in the end. Tell the kids (Lola perhaps in particular) you love this man, but they are your priority, your number one thing, and that although he makes you happy and might live with you all, he will not take any of your love away from them. Just make sure they know that BEFORE any problems.

• I have boy triplets. They are hard work but great fun once they're out of diapers! Here are some suggestions:

ROOM 1: you and your partner

ROOM 2: Lola Maria (she needs her own room!)

ROOM 3: Daniel Jack and James Martin

ROOM 4: Annalee Charlotte and girl triplet

ROOM 5: Boy triplets

There all the sexes are the same in each room, there are no more than two in each room, and they are all close in age.

I like Olivia Megan, Thomas Luke and Joseph Henry best.

Or Sophia Belle, Oliver Lucas and Jake Thomas.

You have really good choice in names!

Good luck

XOXOX

Wow I think you moved a little fast, your children going through a divorce, having a new trusted male in the house and three new siblings at once is going to be unbelievably hard on them, be sure to give them the attention they need and focus on getting them through.

I like the third set best though I'm crazy about Jae. Have the babies share a room and the twins share a room, then have your room and a seperate rooms for the teenager. Right now your primary focus needs to be helping your kids adjust to all of the sudden changes they've been forced to endure in the past year, space shouldn't be a problem as long as you have a loving and supportive family. Let your 14 year old have her space and freedom, keep her room her own, if you don't she won't know how to take it.

Olivia Megan,Thomas Luke and Joseph Henry

If the twins aren't already rooming together than they can share a room together. Maybe the triplets can share a room with Annalee so you can have all the babies in the same room. Your older kids especially Lola might feel a little weird around your new partner but they will probably feel better around him than with their father. Good luck!

I'm sure the children will be happy with your new (boyfriend).

If they new he was violent and abusive then they should understand. Sometimes the teenager might take it the best or the worst, you never know.

Just get 3 cribs and put them all in the same room, if the room is small then you can give them a big bed with guards on the sides.

My favorite names are:

1 girl: Olivia Grace or Sophia Annalise

2 boys: Owen Lucas, Dylan Thomas, Landon Matthew, Landon James

Good Luck and I hope this helps!!!

I don't really like any of your combinations. What about combining some?

Sophia Jade, Matthew James, and Ryan Alexander?

What if you put the girl triplet in Annalee's room with her? And then the boy triplets will share the 5th room, so you won't have 3 babies in one room.

Good luck!!

It sure sounds like you are going to have your hands full, but, that is sooo cool that you are having triplets, I wish I could have, but, had 3, seperate, your probably very uncomfortable, poor thing, all my prayers will be sent out to you!!!!...First of all, the living arrangements don't sound too bad, you have to do what you have to do, the babies will be fine in the 5th bedroom, try to get Lola to help out as much as possible, I know it's hard, my oldest is about that age, the kids should be fine with their new little brother's and sister....sorry about the abusive relashonship, that's hard to deal with, but, now it sounds like you are going to have a great new start....names....

I love your selection of Sofia Jade, Matthew James, and Oliver Lucas.....all sooo cute! I guess if it were me, I would choose names all with the same first letter, some people like that, some not, but, those names are truely beautiful! God Bless, and good luck! Isabella!

Olivia Megan, Ryan Alexander (my cousins exact name!), Lucas Joseph would be my pick.

Seven kids amongst four bedrooms (I'm guessing one is yours and husband/other) is doable. Your first should have her own bedroom, the twins can share, current youngest in another and the three new ones in the last. It can be done, you can probably get away with having the three in the same crib for awhile, my cousins' twin girls shared a crib for almost a year (one finally decided she couldn't sleep with her sister and wanted her own space). Another way you might find space in the room later on is put the girl the same room as your 14 month old, put a max on two kids per bedroom and everyone might stay more sane.

As for your new partner, I think if he wants to be involved in his kids' lives and you both love and care for one another as a couple, he should move in. Talk with your three oldest kids and ask them how they feel about him moving in and how they are doing with your divorce. They might be nervous if their dad was abusive and having a positive male role model could be very good for them, show them that some men love their families and would never be hurtful towards them or their mom. Good luck to you.

My favorites are Sophia Belle, Matthew James & Ryan Alexander.

I love the names Anna, Luke, Harry and Henry.

Congrats!

x